I think I’m getting the hang of this!
Day Three Observations:
1) No gnawing hunger pains today–yay!
2) The shake really is better with a whole banana, not just a half, blended in.
3) I switched back to numbers because they are more organized. 🙂
4) I thought preparing lasagnas for the freezer was rough … today I hosted a youth group event and grilled 24 hot dogs, tore open bags of chips, set out the makings for smores, and inhaled the aroma of pizza. Seriously–will power.
5) Will power–I do have it. Huh–who woulda thunk?
6) I still really needed/wanted that chicken/rice/veggie dinner by 3:15pm. Counted the minutes …. and it tasted AMAZING. As usual.
7) Still get a headache and feel lethargic around 2ish every day. Coffee slump? Probably. Sugar withdrawal? Definitely.
8) Is Day 4 half way in a 7 day cleanse? Yes, yes it is. YAY!
9) I sat at McDonald’s today and truly honestly was not even the least bit tempted–weird! I just drank my water and ate my almonds. Intriguing …
10) The smores tempted me more than I thought they would … but I didn’t give in. Will power–what an idea!
Tomorrow is half way! Whoot Whoot!