I don’t like Day 4. I didn’t like Day 3. Honestly, I haven’t really liked any of the days. I’m thinking I’ll like Day 7 … only because it’s the end.
Day Four Observations:
1) Woke up exhausted … that could be from crying about life changes until midnight, but whatever. Let’s blame the cleanse!
2) I have decided that today I was in hoarding mode. I ate a lot today–a lot. Granted, veggies, hummice (I’m cheating with the hummice, but come on–it’s HUMMICE) and fruit. And my trusty almonds. Now I know–one can overeat on healthy foods.
3) I was reminded today that eating is a habit. A habit a love. And one that I’m tired of doing with pea pods and dry nuts.
4) There’s something called detox breath. And I have it. Nas-ty.
5) Um, when am I supposed to start feeling energized and amazing due to the lack of processed carbs, sugars and the increase of natural foods? I feel icky. Still.
6) I think I’m not drinking enough water. Just FYI.
7) I saw 123 on the scale for the first time since early early pregnancy … it was strange. Strange but good…
8) My sister told me that she remembers dropping weight like crazy the first three days, eating a lot (must be a family thing) the fourth day, and then balancing out again days 5-7. I’ll let you know if it’s the same for me …
9) Sometimes getting to 10 is hard. Maybe I should release myself from the perfection of 10 and go back to letters?
10) Day 4 IS the middle of 7 days! Whoot Whoot! Over the hill and rolling down–hopefully super fast with renewed energy and no more detox breath.
You ready for 3 more days of my random semi-worthless observations? Boo-yeah, me too.
Oooo—Hunger pains. Reaching for my water ….