All right, that’s it–I’m pregnant. I’ve been suspecting it for a while, but for sure it has been confirmed this week.
- I’ve nibbled the salt off more pretzel sticks than I care to count.
- I fell asleep on a lounge chair at the pool in 95 degree heat because I just couldn’t not sleep.
- I watched half a movie laying flat on my back on the rock hard floor in an attempt to avoid more pain from a squished nerve under my left ribs.
- I sagged my non-maternity work out shorts so low today to get ’em under the belly that I felt like a gangster.
- Yesterday I ate Skittles, a Kitkat, and Starbursts. Seriously? Yes. Seriously.
- I tried sucking in my stomach the other day at the pool. Definitely a no-go.
- The springboard at Joshua’s tumbling class almost buckled under the weight of me. (Okay, not really, but that’s how I felt.)
- The scale really did almost buckle under me today … I’ve passed the 20 pound mark. What the …?!?!?!
- I spent precious nap time minutes measuring and taping masking tape on the floor of the nursery/guest room to better visualize and feel where the crib and changing table will go. Over three months from now. Three months … are you getting that Kristin? 12 whole weeks left–get it through your head!!!! You are no where near done!!!!
- I crave sweet tea, mango tea, green tea … any way to get water to be more yummy.
Not only am I feelin’ pregnant, but I’m also feeling that “second baby” guilt.
- I haven’t done a weekly pregnancy blog for Baby Boo.
- I haven’t journaled as much for Baby Boo.
- I’ve taken less photos to mark the growth of Baby Boo.
- Basically I’m a horrible mother. *wink* *wink*
- Joshua sure loves his baby sister!
- He knows her name, and talks about her all the time.
- If any other being is referred to as “baby,” Joshua immediately corrects the situation by adamantly saying her name, and patting my belly.
- Baby Boo gets lullabies sung to her, and books read to her almost every day. While her big brother sits on her, of course. 🙂
- So, basically, Baby Boo might have less blogs, less journals, and less pictures, but what does she get in return? The best big brother EVER!
Yep, Baby Boo is keeping it real around here. Real hot, real sweaty, and real uncomfortable. 12 weeks to go ……
I think I can I think I can I think I can I think I can I think I can I think I can I think I can I think I can
Interesting note: Check out my blog from 27 weeks pregnant with Joshua–apparently it’s around 27-28 weeks that I get antsy! Ha!